Even for those on a gluten-free diet, it is possible to bake a fantastic bread. These are all gluten-Free bread machine recipes with all-purpose flour that you can easily follow and make your own bread at home. And, with these recipes, you can use any bread machine.
Jans gluten-free brown bread recipe
This bread recipe is by Janet monk. It is best to serve it warm, or you can toast it. You can also add some seeds to it if you like them. It is easy to make, especially with a bread machine that has a gluten-free setting.
The ingredients for this bread include;
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- ½ stick of salted melted butter or ¼ cups of GF Oil
- ¾ cup of unsweetened additive-free applesauce at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of pure molasses or pure honey
- 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour with xanthan gum
The instructions for making this bread are;
- If the machine has the gluten-free setting, mix in the yeast mixture below and pour all the ingredients in it and set to GF, then scrape the sides and proceed to bake bake.
- If the machine does not have a gluten-free setting then follow these instructions;
- Ensure the kneading blade has been inserted in the baking pan’s bottom, then add the wet ingredients, the eggs, applesauce, butter, and molasses. Place the baking pan in the machine and start the mixing cycle, set to 20 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk them and then add them to the wet ingredients. Dip the flour mixture carefully in the pan while you are still mixing. After adding the flour, use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides. Make sure all the ingredients are mixing, and you cannot see any flour builds up on the sides or bottom.
The yeast mixture ingredients are;
- 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar
- 1/8 cups of pure sweet buttermilk at room temperature
- 1/8 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of active dry yeast
- Add water, sugar, and buttermilk in a bowl. Stir well for sugar to dissolve. Add the yeast and whip with a plastic whisk until the yeast mixture begins to foam. Now pour the mixture into the dough as the paddle continues to stir. You can use a rubber spatula to help absorb the mix. Ensure to scrape down any loose flour.
- If using the homemade setting, select the mixing cycle for 20 minutes and the rise cycle for 30 minutes. The dough needs to rise for 30 minutes, and after that, turn the baking cycle for one hour. Before it completes baking, you can confirm with a wooden toothpick at the center to see if it comes clean or not.
- Now remove the pan from the machine. Remove the bread onto the cooling rack. You can butter the loaf with your melted butter. Leave the bread to cool for one hour then slice it. You can store it in an airtight container.
Artisan white bread rice
With this fantastic bread recipe, you will get a soft, light, and delicious loaf. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free, nut-free, and peanut-free.
The ingredients include;
- 2 ½ cups of Pamela’s all-purpose flour artisan blend
- 2 ¼ teaspoons of yeast
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons of oil
The instructions for making this bread recipe are;
- In the machine, set the settings to machine bread, 2lb loaf, and medium crust. Do not use a gluten-free setting.
- Whisk the flour, yeast, salt and baking soda in a bowl. For the oil, honey, and water combine in a liquid measuring cup. Then pour all the liquid ingredients into the machine and add the dry ingredients. Start the machine and scrape down all the sides plus corners as your dough is mixing. Then after baking, you can now remove the bread from the pan to let it cool then slice.
This gluten-free bread recipe is by Marcia, and you can get it on Allrecipes. It makes a good toast.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 55 minutes
The ingredients you require for this recipe include;
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- 2 ½ cups of gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 2 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of dry yeast
Instructions on how to make this bread are;
- In the bread machine, add the water, oil, flour, vinegar, xanthan gum, sugar, salt, and yeast. Then select the basic cycle and medium crust settings on the machine.
- When the cycle ends, remove the bread. Let it cool before slicing.
Gluten-free bread recipe
This recipe requires a bread machine that has a gluten-free setting as they can handle the dough with one rise only. The blogger recommends the Cuisinart Bread maker for this bread. With this machine, you can select settings such as 2-pound loaf and dark crust as per this recipe. Click here for more.
The ingredients for this bread recipe are;
- 1 cup of milk at room temperature
- ¼ cup of melted butter at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups of Baking Free gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons of yeast
Instructions for making the bread are;
- Place all liquid ingredients in the bread machine’s bowl, fitted with the kneading paddle.
- In another bowl, put flow, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, and sugar and whisk them to mix evenly.
- Place the dry ingredients in the machine’s bowl on top of the liquid ingredients.
- On top of the dry ingredients, make a dent and put they yeast there with a spoon.
- Put the bowl back into the machine as per the manufacturer’s instructions and then lock it.
- On the menu of the machine, select a 2lb loaf, dark crust, and gluten-free settings and press start.
- As the dough is mixing, scrape the sides of the pan to absorb the ingredients.
- When the cycle is complete, remove bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool and then slice it.
Wrapping up with Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Some people believe that all-purpose flour cannot make good bread, but with good quality flour, you can make delicious homemade bread. With the above amazing gluten-free recipes, you can experiment them and find out yourself.